The leader in private healthcare in Southern Europe
Hospital Quirónsalud Barcelona is a healthcare centre with more than sixty years experience that has become a leader in the private healthcare sector in Southern Europe.
This experience is demonstrated by its continuous efforts in updating and adapting its services to provide patients with everything that they may need; highly qualified doctors, the most advanced technology, personalised and discreet care and exceptional catering.
- 1 vascular surgery and cardiac haemodynamics room
- 2 linear accelerators (LINAC)
- 2 MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- 1 PET-CT scanner (Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography)
- 1 gamma camera
- 1 64-slice CT scanner1 excimer laser (refractive eye surgery)
- 1 digital mammography system1 Lithotripsy unit
- 23 operating rooms3 endoscopy units
- 3 delivery rooms
- 1 Assisted Reproduction laboratory
- 1 Clinical Neurophysiology unit
- 1 Urodynamics unit
- 13 adult ICU rooms
- 10 neonatal ICU rooms
An excellent service providing patients with maximum carePatients are what we are all about. All our efforts are directed towards our patients. The best and most advanced equipment, professional doctors and nurses who aim to serve, and the warmth of our facilities are some of the determining factors that enable our patients to benefit from top-quality assistance and the most comfortable hospital facilities.
- 165 individual rooms
- 39 suites
- 4 royal suites
Hospital Quirónsalud Barcelona has been designed and planned to provide our patients with greater comfort and space, and is equipped the latest technologies that make Hospital Quirónsalud Barcelona one of the most state-of-the-art centres that is best adapted to the healthcare needs of the 21st century.