- View the results of your diagnostic and clinical tests
- Manage your appointments and receive notifications
- Communicate with your doctor
- Receive health-related advice
- Add external documents and reports
Researchers Find New Insights into Inherited Retinal Disease
An international team of scientists, led by researchers at the University of California, San Diego School of Medicine have discovered new links between a common form of inherited blindness affecting children and a gene known as Abelson helper integration site-1 (AHI1). Their findings, which may lead to new therapies and improved diagnostics for retinal disease, will appear online in advance of publication in the journal Nature Genetics on January 17.