Yuri Eduardo Sánchez
Hospitals where he/she works:
- Centro Médico Teknon
- Medical Degree at National University of San Agustin, Arequipa - Peru (2002).
- Spanish Medical Degree after passing the medical licensing examination at University of Barcelona (2006).
- Residency in Ophthalmology at 12 de Octubre University Hospital, Madrid - Spain (2007 - 2011).
- Observership at the Cornea, Cataract and Refractive Surgery and Retina and Vitreous Departments at Institut of Ocular Microsurgery (IMO) - Barcelona, Spain (2011).
- Consultant Ophthalmologist at 12 de Octubre University Hospital, Madrid - Spain (2011).
- Master in Retina and Vitreous at Institute of Ocular Microsurgery (IMO), Autonomous University of Barcelona, Spain (2011 - 2012).