If you are between 18 and 35 years old and want to help other women to become mothers, at Quirónsalud we offer you the possibility of giving ovules with total GUARANTEE, COMFORT and CONFIDENTIALITY.
In addition to the satisfaction of helping another woman fulfill her dream, you will get:
- A complete study about your health and fertility (information that very few people can access).
- An economic compensation for the inconvenience that the process may cause you, according to the current legislation
Requirements to be an egg donor
- Age between 18-35 years.
- Normal ovulatory function
- Do not suffer neither the donor nor their next of kin any genetic disease or any other type, which may pose a risk to the potential recipient.
How is oocyte donation made?
You begin a hormonal treatment of ovarian stimulation administered in the form of subcutaneous injections. Regular medical checks allow adjusting the hormonal dose according to each case. The treatment lasts approximately 12 days of stimulation.
The extraction of the ovules is done in the operating room, vaginally and under sedation, on an outpatient basis. The intervention usually lasts about 20 minutes, after which you remain in the assisted reproduction center for the time necessary until your recovery. Once you are discharged, rest or sedentary activity should be done during the rest of the day
More information: Instituto de Repruducción Asistida Quirónsalud, C / Artes Gráficas, 4 46010 Valencia. Tfo. 96 104 16 21
* Law 14/2006 of May 26, on techniques of assisted human reproduction establishes that the donation is made anonymously, voluntarily, informed and not remunerated.