Who Are We
We are the Quirónsalud Hospital Group, a young brand that came into being when Spain's most prestigious medical centers joined together. Though new, we have over 60 years of experience in caring for people's health and well-being.
We are Spain's leading hospital-management group and the third largest in Europe. We cover all medical specialties in an effort to offer patients comprehensive care. Our group features more than 80 health centers throughout Spain, a highly renowned staff of over 26,000, the most advanced technology, an inestimable vocation for research and teaching, and a management model based on an unbending commitment to quality.
- We provide exclusive, personalized care: We treat patients in their own language, providing them with a case manager who accompanies them throughout their care
- Our personalized treatment is custom-made for each of our patients
- Our broad hospital network features health centers located throughout Spain; some of these are worldwide points of reference, such as Centro Médico Teknon and Ruber Internacional
- Our medical staff have earned international prestige and offer our patients networked care that builds upon their collective expertise no matter which of our hospitals they come to
- Patients who come to us for care benefit from cutting-edge medical technology and can receive advanced diagnoses and treatments that are highly precise and adapted to their every need
- For our advanced health-care system, considered to be one of the finest in the world. The longest life expectancy in the Europe and the second longest in the world behind Japan, according to 2015 OECD data.
- For our culture: Aside from our breathtaking beaches, our country is steeped in culture and provides a wealth of opportunities for tourists. The Prado Museum in Madrid, the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, Bilbao's Guggenheim Museum, and the Giralda in Seville are just a few hot spots that our patients and those accompanying them can visit while they are in our country.
- For our weather: We enjoy an average of 200 days of sun a year.
- For our varied gastronomy: While in Spain you will be able to enjoy the healthy Mediterranean diet and take in the flavors and variety of our cuisine, which is one of the finest in the world.
- 2015 QUIRÓNSALUD, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED