Javier Díaz García-Donato
CargoAssisted Reproduction Specialist
- Nombre centro
- Quirónsalud Valencia Hospital
- DIrección centro
- Av. De Blasco Ibañez,14. 46010 Valencia
Dr. Diaz began his professional career in reproductive medicine as an attending physician at the Valencia General Hospital more than twenty years ago. Founder and director of the Reproduction Unit of Quirónsalud Valencia in 2000, he is a reference in reproduction speciality due to the high rate of pregnancies in the techniques applied as well as in the introduction of the latest technology for embryo selection.
- Fertility test of the partners
- Artificial insemination with partner sperm
- Artificial insemination with donor sperm
- In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)
- Assisted Hatching
- Cryopreservation of semen
- Preimplantation Diagnosis
- Sequential cropping of embryos
- Egg donation
- Vitrification of Oocytes and Embryos
- Ropa Method
- Doctor’s Degree Milan State University (Italy)
- Doctor’s Degree University of Medicine Valencia (Spain).
- Studied Medicine at the University of Valencia 1977-1983.
Recognition and publications
Member of the Spanish Fertility Society and the European Society of Contraception and Reproductive Health