Egg donation is an in vitro fertilisation technique performed using eggs donated by an anonymous donor. Once the embryos are obtained, they are introduced into the patient's uterus to achieve gestation. This technique has shown to have a high success rate and is usually indicated in women over forty or those who have been diagnosed with low oocyte quantity and quality.
Why choose our centres for your assisted reproduction treatment?
- For our advanced techniques and treatments whose effectiveness lies in their high level of personalisation.
- For our agile processes in carrying out treatments and tests.
- For our close multidisciplinary team, excited and involved with you.
- For constant psychological support to maintain your emotional well-being.
- Because you will have a translator of your native language throughout your treatment.
- With the trust of being treated at the largest hospital group.