The process employed to carry out this technique is the same as the process used in an in vitro fertilisation treatment; everything depends on the role adopted by each member of the couple.
The treatment will begin with the extraction of eggs when they have grown to the optimal size and maturity for fertilisation through donor sperm. On the other hand, the recipient woman will prepare her uterus by administering a treatment to achieve the optimum endometrial thickness. Once the uterus has been prepared, the selected embryo will be transferred to the recipient woman's uterus.
Why choose our centres for your assisted reproduction treatment?
- For our advanced techniques and treatments whose effectiveness lies in their high level of personalisation.
- For our agile processes in carrying out treatments and tests.
- For our close multidisciplinary team, excited and involved with you.
- For constant psychological support to maintain your emotional well-being.
- Because you will have a translator of your native language throughout your treatment.
- With the trust of being treated at the largest hospital group.