Rafael Florenciano Sánchez
- Nombre centro
- Quirónsalud Torrevieja Hospital
- DIrección centro
- Partida de la Loma s/n. 03184 Torrevieja (Alicante)
Studied Cardiology at the Virgen de la Arrixaca University Hospital (Murcia). He worked as an attending Cardiologist in several hospitals (Sta. María del Rosell in Cartagena and Vega Baja in Alicante) before joining back the Virgen de la Arrixaca University Hospital. There he worked mainly in imaging techniques and he was one of the first in Europe to study coronary artery functions and diseases with echocardiogram in a bloodless manner. In 2004, he began to collaborate with Quirónsalud Murcia Hospital working in image techniques and clinical cardiology. In 2005-2006, he combined his medical duties with training in healthcare management, through a Master in Social and Health Services Management. Since 2007, he has been the Head of Cardiology Department at Quirónsalud Torrevieja Hospital.
- Clinical cardiology unit: outpatient visits and hospitalisation
- Heart surgery
- Coronary care unit (integrated into ICU)
- Arrhythmia and Electrophysiology Unit
- Non-invasive image diagnostic unit
Master in Social and Health Services Management from the Catholic University of Murcia.
Fellow of the European Society of Cardiology.
Doctor in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Murcia in 2001 with distinction of outstanding cum laude.
Cardiology Specialist since 1997, with training at Virgen de la Arrixaca University Hospital (Murcia).
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Murcia in 1991.
Reconocimiento y publicaciones
- Publication of different articles in international scientific journals.