- 2012. Physician Specialised in Neurosurgery. Ministerio de Educación [Ministry of Education] 2006-2011: Neurosurgery Resident in MIR [Resident Medical Intern] under the direction of Dr Miguel Angel Arráez Sánchez. Hospital Regional Universitario Carlos Haya. Málaga.
- 2007-2009: Málaga University. School of Medicine. Human Physiology and Physical Medicine Department.
- 1998-2004: Degree of Medical Surgeon, Universidad del Norte, Barranquilla, Colombia.
- 2004 Ministerio de Educación [Ministry of Education], Validation of degree as Bachelor's in Medicine and Surgery.
- July 2003 to June 2004. Hospital Virgen de la Arrixaca. Rotating Internship year. Medical Practice in different healthcare services: Neurosurgery, Neurology, Internal Medicine, Paediatrics, Gynaecology and Obstetrics, and General Surgery.
POSTGRADUATE NEUROSURGERY TRAINING RESIDENCY IN DIFFERENT SERVICES
- February and March of 2011:
Department of Neurosurgery. Brigham and Women Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, United States, Fellowship in Endoscopic Pituitary Surgery. Pituitary and Neuroendocrine Center. Dr Edward Laws Jr.
- October-December of 2010:
- Dipartimento di Scienze Neurologiche, Cattedra di Neurochirurgia, Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II.
Advance Fellowship in Endoscopic Endonasal Skull base surgery. Prof. Paolo Cappabianca and Dr Luigi Maria Cavallo.
Assistance to the Functional Area of Pituitary Pathology of the Department of Endocrinology and Molecular Oncology, headed by Prof. Annamaria Colao.
- May of 2010. neurosurgery Service. Fundación Jiménez Díaz, Madrid.
- Epilepsy Surgery and Functional Surgery.
- March-May of 2009. neurosurgery Service. Hospital Regional de Elche.
Spinal Column Surgery (minimally invasive techniques on the spinal column)