Marcelo Galarza y Vicentini
- Nombre centro
- Quirónsalud Torrevieja Hospital
- DIrección centro
- Partida de la Loma s/n. 03184 Torrevieja (Alicante)
Dr. Galarza has in-depth experience in neurosurgery, practicing his speciality in prestigious hospitals in countries such as Argentina, USA, Italy and Spain. He is currently a benchmark in surgery of malformations in adults and children, brain tumours and complex spine surgery and various neurosurgical diseases.
Peripheral nervous system
- 2013-2016 International Doctorate. Ventricular catheters and Fluid Dynamics. Joint
- International Thesis Cum Laude. Bioengineering-Mathematics and Health Psychology. Miguel Hernández University, Elche, Spain.
- 2009- 2010: Master in Science. Health Psychology. Left temporal lobe, memory and musical capabilities: interrelationships according to a case report. Miguel Hernández University, Elche, Spain.
- 2009 Medical Association of Murcia. Murcia, Spain
- 2003 Ordine dei Medici Italiano. Matera, Italy
- 2002 Michigan Medical Board, Educational License, Detroit, MI, USA
- 2001 Ohio Medical Board, Educational License, Cincinnati, OH, USA
Recognition and publications
- International Doctoral Thesis from Miguel Hernández University. Associate Professor, University of Murcia, Faculty of Medicine.
- Guest reviewer in more than 10 journals.
- Consultant specialist in neuropaediatrics and spine in several chapters.