José Farré Alegre
CargoGeneral and Digestive System Surgery Department Specialist
- Nombre centro
- Quirónsalud Torrevieja Hospital
- DIrección centro
- Partida de la Loma s/n. 03184 Torrevieja (Alicante)
Dr. José Farré has more than forty years of experience working at the top level in the General and the Digestive System Surgery speciality, where his high degree of specialisation cancer surgery stands out. He has been carrying out this work in coordination with the Oncological Platform of Quirónsalud Torrevieja since 2001.
- Peritoneal or pleural carcinomatosis surgery with Chemotherapy in hyperthermia (HIPEC), based on Sugarbaker Technique.
- Liver surgery. Ablation of tumours with radiofrequency.
- Perfusion of limbs with TNF and Melphalan in the treatment of Melanomas in transitory Sarcomas of limbs.
- Electrochemotherapy for the treatment of non-operable skin tumours.
- Intraoperative radiotherapy for the treatment of breast cancer, retroperitoneal, rectum, pancreatic, gastric tumours, etc.
- ‘ONE STEP' therapy in early breast cancer.
Certificate of Off-Site Training as a Console Surgeon using the da Vinci Surgical System. April 2009
Title of Specialist in Digestive System Surgery (1982)
Title of Specialist in General Surgery (1980)
Resident of the Surgery Department at the Hospital de la Mutua of Terrassa.
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Barcelona (1976)
Reconocimiento y publicaciones
Author of several publications in international scientific journals of his speciality