Juan José Monserrat Monfort
CargoUrology Surgery Specialist
- Nombre centro
- Quirónsalud Valencia Hospital
- DIrección centro
- Av. De Blasco Ibañez,14. 46010 Valencia
Dr. Monserrat has more than thirty years of in-depth experience working as a specialist at hospitals such as the Doctor Peset Hospital and University Hospital La Fe in Valencia, where he has performed thousands of cancer surgeries via laparoscopy with high success rates, as well as in the application of innovative techniques for the treatment of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
- Laparoscopic Surgery and Urological Cancer Surgery: prostate cancer, kidney and upper urinary tract cancer, bladder, penis, testicle and retroperitoneum cancer.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia Surgery, transurethral bipolar resection, green laser and Rezum (steam therapy).
- Minimally invasive urologic surgery
- Urology Specialist through the MIR programme. University and Polytechnic La Fe Hospital 1993-1997
- Master in Neurology and Urodynamics. 1995-1996. Surgery Department. University of Valencia.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery. University of Valencia. 1991.
Reconocimiento y publicaciones
- Author of several scientific publications and member of the Spanish Association of Urology and European Association of Urology.