José Maria Ricart Vaya
- Nombre centro
- Quirónsalud Valencia Hospital
- DIrección centro
- Av. De Blasco Ibañez,14. 46010 Valencia
Dr. José María Ricart Vayá studied Medicine at the Faculty of Medicine of Valencia and after completing his studies was awarded the Extraordinary Prize upon Graduation. During his last year of residence he moved to London, to the Dermatology Department of the Guys and St Thomas Hospital, one of the most prestigious hospitals in the United Kingdom for Dermatology. He worked at the Mohs and Laser Surgery Unit, where he later specialised. Here, under the supervision of Dr. Richard Barlow, he got involved with the study of laser in dermatology and its various applications. For the past three years he has been with the Quirónsalud Valencia hospital where thanks to the introduction of the most innovative laser devices on the market he is performing the most advanced techniques. Interested in aesthetics and cosmetics he has attended several courses and lectures world-wide, which has enabled him to carry out many aesthetic treatments.
- Oncological Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Clinical Dermatology
- Hair medicine and transplant
2007: Doctor of Medicine for his doctoral thesis "Thrombotic manifestations in Behcet's disease: relationship with abnormalities in the C-protein, thrombophilic pathway and haemorrheological abnormalities."
2002: MIR Certificate (Resident Medical Intern), issued by the Ministry of Health and Consumption. He underwent his residency period in Medical-Surgical Dermatology and Venerology speciality at the Peset University Hospital in Valencia.
2000-2002: Doctorate courses in Dermatology and Venereology. Distinction: Outstanding.
1997: Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Valencia. Bachelor’s Degree: With Honors.
Reconocimiento y publicaciones
- He was awarded the Extraordinary prize for his doctoral thesis in 2007 granted by the Governing Council of the Faculty of Valencia. The same year he won the Extraordinary Prize for the best doctoral thesis of the last five years awarded by the Illustrious Medical Association of Valencia.
- Member of the Spanish Dermatology Society.
- Member of the American Dermatology Academy.