- José Francisco Salvador SanzPlastic SurgeonQuirónsalud Torrevieja HospitalPartida de la Loma s/n. 03184 Torrevieja (Alicante)Experience
Dr. José Francisco Salvador began his professional career in European hospitals such as Clinique Ellisée Montagne in Paris and the Belgium Hospital, which he combined with his post as an attending doctor at the Plastic Surgery and Burns Department of the University General Hospital Alicante. He has been practising his profession in private medicine for more than ten years where he has obtained a high level of recognition from his patients. He has performed more than fifteen thousand operations and has been a pioneer in the use of the most avant-garde techniques.
For over ten years he has been combining his medical duties with teaching at the University of Elche.
Plastic Surgeon specialist in breast surgery, facial rejuvenation surgery (lifting and blepharoplasty) and rhinoplasty.Training
1997 Doctor of Medicine Cum Laude from the University of Alicante
1988 Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of ValenciaRecognition and publications
1997. Doctoral thesis. Quality of life of a burnt patient. Distinction: Cum Laude.
- Giovanni BistoniPlastic SurgeonQuirónsalud Valencia HospitalAv. De Blasco Ibañez,14. 46010 ValenciaExperience
- Dr. Giovanni Bistoni has a Bachelors degree in Medicine, he is a Plastic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery specialist and has an International Master in Reconstructive Microsurgery. He obtained his degree from the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Perugia (ITA) in 2001, and completed his residency in plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery in 2007 at the same University in Perugia.
- He got trained at internationally renowned hospitals for Cosmetic Surgery such as Wellington Hospital in London and the Miami Breast Centre in the US, where he learned several techniques in cosmetic breast surgery and body contouring where he was able to work with a broad selection of expert surgeons.
Technique: technical and reconstructive breast surgery
Technique: facial rejuvenation surgery
Technique: genital cosmetic surgery
Technique: autologous fat transfer in breast and buttock augmentationTraining
He got trained in breast cosmetic surgery and body contouring techniques at internationally renowned hospitals for Cosmetic Surgery: Wellington Hospital in London and Miami Breast Centre in the US.Recognition and publications
Gold star for professional excellence. 21st Century medicine awards for professional career. Author: " Leaders of innovation in Spain"
Associate Professor of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the Sapienza University, Rome.
- Camilo BetancourtPlastic SurgeonQuirónsalud Valencia HospitalAv. De Blasco Ibañez,14. 46010 ValenciaExperience
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from CES University (Colombia) in 2005. Specialist physician in Plastic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery. His in-depth experience working at various hospitals in Mexico, Medellin, Barcelona and Valencia, make him a specialist plastic surgeon in facial cosmetic surgery and body remodeling. He has been part of teams from important hospitals of reference such as the University La Fe in Valencia and since 2015 at the Quirónsalud Valencia Hospital.Techniques
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from CES University (Colombia) in 2005. Plastic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery Specialist.Recognition and publications
He is a pioneer in preservation rhinoplasty in Valencia, a novel technique that preserves essential nasal structures to obtain natural results without any visible scars and needing less recovery time.
- José Maria Ricart VayaDermatologistQuirónsalud Valencia HospitalAv. De Blasco Ibañez,14. 46010 ValenciaExperience
Dr. José María Ricart Vayá studied Medicine at the Faculty of Medicine of Valencia and after completing his studies was awarded the Extraordinary Prize upon Graduation. During his last year of residence he moved to London, to the Dermatology Department of the Guys and St Thomas Hospital, one of the most prestigious hospitals in the United Kingdom for Dermatology. He worked at the Mohs and Laser Surgery Unit, where he later specialised. Here, under the supervision of Dr. Richard Barlow, he got involved with the study of laser in dermatology and its various applications. For the past three years he has been with the Quirónsalud Valencia hospital where thanks to the introduction of the most innovative laser devices on the market he is performing the most advanced techniques. Interested in aesthetics and cosmetics he has attended several courses and lectures world-wide, which has enabled him to carry out many aesthetic treatments.Techniques
- Oncological Dermatology
- Cosmetic Dermatology
- Clinical Dermatology
- Hair medicine and transplant
2007: Doctor of Medicine for his doctoral thesis "Thrombotic manifestations in Behcet's disease: relationship with abnormalities in the C-protein, thrombophilic pathway and haemorrheological abnormalities."
2002: MIR Certificate (Resident Medical Intern), issued by the Ministry of Health and Consumption. He underwent his residency period in Medical-Surgical Dermatology and Venerology speciality at the Peset University Hospital in Valencia.
2000-2002: Doctorate courses in Dermatology and Venereology. Distinction: Outstanding.
1997: Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Valencia. Bachelor’s Degree: With Honors.Recognition and publications
- He was awarded the Extraordinary prize for his doctoral thesis in 2007 granted by the Governing Council of the Faculty of Valencia. The same year he won the Extraordinary Prize for the best doctoral thesis of the last five years awarded by the Illustrious Medical Association of Valencia.
- Member of the Spanish Dermatology Society.
- Member of the American Dermatology Academy.
- Juan Ramón Esteban VicoPlastic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery SpecialistQuirónsalud Valencia HospitalAv. De Blasco Ibañez,14. 46010 ValenciaExperience
Dr. Esteban is a specialist in reconstructive breast surgery after cancer surgery. He is also a specialist in cancer surgery of abdominal pelvic reconstruction. He has been working in his speciality for more than ten years at the Provincial Hospital of Castellón. Since 2019 he has joined the Plastic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery Unit team of the Quirónsalud Valencia Hospital.Techniques
Breast Reconstructive Surgery
Abdominal-pelvic cancer surgeryTraining
BACHELOR OF MEDICINE AND SURGERY from the University of Castilla La Mancha (Faculty of Albacete) with special mention (8 Honours and 17 Outstanding).
* PLASTIC, COSMETIC AND REPAIR SURGERY SPECIALIST through the MIR programme at the University and Polytechnic Hospital LA FE (Valencia), one of the most prestigious Hospitals in Spain.Recognition and publications
First prize for the best oral paper presented at the 15th Congress of Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery Society of the Valencian Community. 2016.
He combines his medical duties with research work, and has participated in several multi-hospital clinical trials as a co-researcher. Finally, he collaborates by teaching to medical students as well as doctors from other specialities.
- Eduardo Álvarez CarreteroPlastic SurgeonQuirónsalud Murcia HospitalCalle Miguel Hernández, 12. 30011 MurciaExperience
After receiving his degree, Doctor Álvarez started working as a plastic surgeon in the best hospitals of the region of Murcia, such as Hospital Fundación de Cieza or Virgen del Rosell de Cartagena, before joining the Plastic Surgery Service at Quirónsalud Murcia. Additionally, the Doctor has complemented his career with residencies at leading hospitals for plastic surgery, such as Hospital La Paz in Madrid and Hospital Clínico in Valencia.Techniques
Body Contour Surgery
Degree in Medicine and Surgery (1993-1999). Madrid.
Specialist in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery as MIR [Resident Medical Intern] (2001-2006). Hospital Universitario Virgen de la Arrixaca. Murcia.
International Master in Mastology (2012-2013). Universidad Internacional Menéndez Pelayo. Madrid.Recognition and publications
SECPRE. Sociedad Española de Cirugía Plástica, Reparadora y Estética [Spanish Society for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery].
SMCPRE. Sociedad Murciana de Cirugía Plástica, Reparadora y Estética [Murcia Society for Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery].
FILACP. Federación Ibero-Latinoamericana de Cirugía Plástica [Ibero-Latinamerican Plastic Surgery Federation].
The most common plastic surgeries are breast augmentation, liposuction, and abdominoplasty. Blepharoplasty and facelift for middle-aged profiles.
Plastic surgery has grown strongly in the male population and ever increasingly men are turning to the surgeon in search of a solution that sport cant provide. It is not only young men who opt for cosmetic surgery, but increasingly men over 40 years of age have a desire to feel better about themselves.
Quirónsalud has a financing department which will carry out an assessment of your request and based on your possibilities will advise you on this matter in the best possible way.
Personalised care in your native language and accompanied by a Case Manager during the process. We have an wide network of hospitals throughout Spain. There are world-renowned medical professionals who work in an inter-linked manner through our network of facilities.