The gynaecology service of the Málaga Quirónsalud Hospital is composed of renowned specialists who give responses and solutions to women in any of their life phases.
- General gynaecology. The most important thing for health isprevention. Do not postpone your annual gynaecological check-up.
- Genital Cancer Early Diagnosis Unit. If you have any doubt abouthuman papillomavirus (HPV), do not hesitate to come to us. We relyon the most advanced services for its diagnosis and treatment.
- Gynaecological surgery. We perform minimally invasive surgery andnew techniques, such as outpatient hysteroscopy and laparoscopy.
- Oncological gynaecology. Study and treatment of tumours of thefemale reproductive system (uterus, ovaries, vulva and cervix). We arepioneers in oncological endoscopic surgery.
- Menopause Unit. We are pioneers of this service in private healthcarein Malaga. We address with guarantees all the symptoms that appearin this life phase.
- Breast section. Multidisciplinary area for early diagnosis andtreatment, with the latest oncoplastic, preservative and reconstructivetechniques.
- Pelvic Floor Unit. Assessment and treatment of all pathologies relatedto this series of muscles that sustain the uterus, the bladder and theintestine. We rely on a specialist physiotherapist who will help withrehabilitation.
- Sexology consultation. A psychologist will guide you in sexualtherapy (problems of anorgasmia, ejaculation disorders, arousal,sexual relations pain and sexual desire disorders), couple’s therapyand gender violence, and will provide psychological support inhomosexuality and transexuality.