How to arrive and Contact
Quirónsalud Málaga Hospital is situated at Avenida Imperio Argentina no. 1, Urbanización Parque Litoral, in the West of Malaga.
This is a strategic area with excellent transport connections to the city centre, the various urban centres on the Costa and the main capital cities in Andalusia, offering direct connections to the main urban centres of the province and the city centre:
• N-340: Airport at 4.2 km and industrial estates of the metropolitan area.
• A-7: Congress Hall at 3.5 km and main urban centres on the Costa del Sol.
• Malaga Motorway: Seville, Granada and Cadiz.
• Coast Motorway: City centre at 4.5 km.
• Malaga Airport at 4.2 km.
• María Zambrano Train Station at 3.8 km
• Underground: Line 2, stop at Palacio de Deportes (Sports Palace). Line 2 of the Malaga Underground System makes it possible for anyone to travel from the western area of the city to the various areas of the city centre. It has stops at Palacio de Deportes, Puerta Blanca, La Luz- La Paz, El Torcal, Princesa – Huelin, La Isla with the last stop being El Perchel.
• Taxi: There is a taxi rank just outside the outpatient care consultation building.
• Gibraltar Airport at 125 km.
Avda. Imperio Argentina, 1
Telephone: 951 94 00 00
36° 41' 03.10' N
4° 27' 28.30' O