- 22 de enero de 2021
- 25 de febrero de 2021Quirónsalud Marbella opens a new Maternity and Children’s Unit that guarantees the humanisation of childbirth and neonatal care
- 9 de abril de 2021Quirónsalud Marbella Hospitals now offer a test to detect the antibodies generated after having the Covid-19 vaccination
This highly reliable test is performed by taking a blood sample which will indicate the degree of immunity acquired. You are recommended to take this serology test if you have had coronavirus or you have received the vaccine against the disease.
- 27 de septiembre de 2021Successful physiotherapy treatments can promote and accelerate biological repair processes, compensate weaknesses or reinforce physical abilities
The discipline of physiotherapy is an essential pillar for the recovery of an injury. When adequate directions are provided and a specific and personalised programme is followed, biological repair processes can be promoted and accelerated, weaknesses compensated[...]
- 3 de mayo de 2021Quirónsalud Fuengirola Medical Centre increases its number of specialist doctors and creates a specific point for Covid-19 testing
Quirónsalud reinforces its commitment with its patients in Fuengirola and the adjacent villages with the firm consolidation of the Quirónsalud Fuengirola Medical Centre. The Management at Quirónsalud Marbella Hospital –to which the Fuengirola centre belongs–[...]
- 6 de agosto de 2021Quirónsalud Marbella Hospital has added a new treatment for coronary artery disease to its portfolio of medical treatments
The Cardiology Unit of Quirónsalud Marbella Hospital, headed by Doctor Javier Alzueta and Said Barakat, has added intracoronary lithotripsy to the portfolio of services of the Haemodynamics and Interventionist Cardiology Unit, which is leaded by Doctor Luis[...]
- 6 de agosto de 2021
- 16 de abril de 2021
It is common for people to mistake the symptoms deriving from the benign growth of the prostate with prostate cancer.