Jose Luis Fernández Morales
Position: Personal Trainer and Physical-Sports Rehabilitator
Medical speciality: Sports and Physical Activity
Bachelor's degree in Exercise and Sports Sciences from Pablo de Olavide University in Seville. Specialized in physical training adapted to diverse injuries and pathologies:
- Ankle injuries (sprains and fractures).
- Knee injuries (anterior cruciate ligament, chondromalacia, meniscus injuries and interventions, knee arthritis, torn muscles in the quadriceps, triceps surae, and hamstring).
- Back pain and injuries (protrusions, hernias, spondylosis and spondylolisthesis, with or without surgical intervention).
- Pain and injuries of the "dorsal, scapular, and cervical" complex (hernias and cervical protrusions, cervical disc rectification, dyskinesia).
- Shoulder injuries (tendinosis and tendinitis of the rotator cuff, subluxation and dislocation of the shoulder).
- Degenerative diseases: Multiple sclerosis, syringomyelia.
- Cardiovascular system and related pathologies: Heart failure, high blood pressure, secondary prevention of myocardial infarction, obesity, type II diabetes.
- Respiratory system pathologies: COPD.
- Personal trainer at the Quirónsalud Sagrado Corazón Obesity Treatment Center of Excellence. Seville.
- Trainer and Physical-Sports Rehabilitator in MUVHIT: Movement & Health. Seville.
- Trainer and Physical-Sports Rehabilitator at Lowfit Research Institute. Seville.
- Trainer and Physical-Sports Rehabilitator at Lowfit Sports Centers. Seville.
- Master's in optimization of training and physical-sports rehabilitation. CEU San Pablo University, Bormujos, Seville.
- Exercise Physiology & Training. Prescribing Physical Exercise in Cardiocirculatory Diseases.
- Seville Rescue Training Center. Basic Life Support and Semi-automatic Defibrillation SVB-DESA.
Teaching Activity and other information of interest:
- University Expert Course: "Practical Nutrition in the Sports Setting." University guest professor. Pablo de Olavide University. Seville.
- Master's in "Physical Activity, Health and Pathologies." University guest professor. CEU San Pablo University. Seville.
- University Master's "Training Optimization and Sports-Physical Rehabilitation." Master's thesis tutor. CEU San Pablo University. Seville.
- Working internship tutor for the Bachelor's degree in physical activity and sport science. University of Seville.
- Working internship tutor for Advanced Training in physical activity and sport encouragement. C.D.P. CEU-Aljarafe.