Cardiology is situated on the first floor, located in a new and modern clinic. They have a large waiting room where administrative staff will take your information and give guidance about your appointment. The team of doctors who will attend you are all highly regarded specialists in Cardiology.
The specialized nursing staff will accompany you throughout the process guaranteeing your safety and the quality of your care.
Here are some of the tests and inspections which are performed daily in our department:
- Dynamic Electrocardiography ("Holter" Technique).
- Control of blood pressure ("Holter" Technique).
- Effort electrocardiogram.
- Echocardiography and "Doppler" Transthoracic electrocardiogram.
- 3D Echocardiography.
- Transesophageal Echocardiography.
- Myocardial Perfusion Studies.
- Percutaneous Myocardial Revascularization Shock Wave therapy.
- Urgent and Elective Cardiac defibrillation.
- Tilt Table Test.