More than 110,000 children have been born thanks to our intervention, and our best letter of presentation is an over 90% success rate.
The medical team is made up of the best professionals in the fields of gynaecology, surgery and even psychology, because in our personalised treatment we take care of all the details that involving any fertility treatment.
Thanks to our vast experience and the high level of customisation, we are able to improve the chances of success over traditional treatments such as in vitro fertilisation or artificial insemination. We offer fertility preservation techniques such as vitrification of oocytes to women who wish to postpone their motherhood.
We also offer financing options, so that everything is easier.
Psychological Support Unit
Women’s Healthcare Unit
Male Healthcare Unit
- Dr. María Dolores López Cánovas
Gynaecologist In Charge - Reproduction Institute
- Miriam Vieco
Director - Private Patients Unit
- Comprehensive Diagnosis of the Couple with Reproductive Problems
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis
- Ovulation Induction
- Artificial Insemination with Partner Sperm (PI)
- Artificial Insemination with Donor Sperm (DI)
- In Vitro Fertilisation (IVF)
- Introplasmatic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Egg and Embryo Vitrification
- Reproductive Genetic Counselling
- Donation and Reception of Donor Eggs
- Vitrification for fertility preservation in cancer patients
- Reproductive Surgery