Our Institute has gynaecologists, surgeons, psychologists, embryologists and specialist nurses. With over 20 years of experience, we offer the most advanced technical means of proven utility, at a top-level hospital along with the support of all other medical specialities. Thanks to this, we will be able to diagnose, inform in a truthful manner and treat both fertility problems as well as the desire to preserve this fertility in the future in the most effective way.
We offer all types of artificial insemination, in vitro fertilisation, sperm selection, sperm and egg donation, genetic diagnosis, endoscopic and conventional surgery, image diagnosis and psychological support.
Our excellent results are a result of our professional, technical and scientific ability; they are audited and public, and may be verified in the register of the Spanish Fertility Society since its creation.
The cost of our treatments will always be the lowest, through the use of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures most applicable to your case and, if necessary, offering you financing options.
Metro stop: Palacio de Deportes
- Dr. Enrique Pérez de la Blanca
Gynaecologist - Head of Department
- Dr. Marta García Sánchez
- Dr. Carolina Monedero Mora
- Dr. Luis Alonso Pacheco
- Ms. Elena del Mar Martín Díaz
- Ms. Marisa Fernández Pérez
- Ms. Marina Rodríguez Conesa
- Outpatient Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
- Fertility surgery (hysteroscopy, laparoscopy, conventional surgery)
- Artificial insemination
- "In vitro" fertilisation (IVF)
- Sperm microinjection (ICSI)
- Gamete donation (sperm and egg)
- Embryo donation
- Assisted Hatching
- Preimplantation genetic diagnosis
- Advanced sperm selection techniques (MACS and Sperm-Slow)
- Embryo culture up to Blastocyst stage
- PRIMOVISION (continuous monitoring of embryo culture)