The best technology at the service of your health
In the Oncology Platform of the Hospital Quirónsalud Torrevieja we have extensive experience in improving the results and the quality of life of the oncological patient.
That is why we offer you the Intraoperative Radiotherapy (RIO), a high precision technique that allows us to administer in a single surgical act the dose of radiotherapy equivalent to several or all external radiotherapy sessions, improving the quality of the patient during the process of recovery.
- Reduce or suppress external radiotherapy sessions.
- Allows direct visualization of the area to be irradiated (prevents damage to healthy tissues)
- Integrated into a multidisciplinary program (which includes chemotherapy, hormone therapy, external radiotherapy, and breast reconstruction)
In the Hospital Quirónsalud Torrevieja we work to improve the quality of our oncology patients, putting at your disposal first-class hospital facilities, the best technology on the market and the best medical professionals.
The best technology at the service of breast Cancer patients
Tratamiento ONE: one dose, one treatment, one day
Intraoperative radiotherapy allows, in a single surgical act, the extirpation, irradiation and reconstruction of the breast, reducing to 30 minutes the procedure of irradiation in the operating room compared to standard treatments of more than 6 weeks.
- It administers a single dose of radiotherapy in a single surgical act.
- Decreases side effects
- Permite la reconstrucción de mama al formar parte de un programa multidisciplinar.
- Esta indicada en pacientes en una etapa temprana de la enfermedad.
For more information about this technique and its technology: Radioterapia Intraoperatoria móvil
Get more information +34 96 697 57 33