Bernardo Galvañ Berenguer
- Hospital Quirónsalud Torrevieja
- ENT Medicine
Born in Alicante in 1968. He completed his Bachelor of Medicine and General Surgery at the University of Alicante. Specialized training by opposition MIR in the Specialty of Otorhinolaryngology and Cervical Facial Pathology at the General University Hospital of Alicante. He completed Doctorate courses in the Department of Anatomy of the University of Alicante with the obtaining of Research Proficiency.
He has performed his professional activity as an ENT Specialist at the University General Hospital of Alicante and since 2000 he has been working in the ENT Service of the Hospital USP San Jaime de Torrevieja.
Information and Medical appointment
(+34) 966 921 131 / (+34) 966 925 761
- Member of the Spanish Society of ENT and Cervicofacial Pathology.
- Member of the Valencian Society of ENT and Cervicofacial Pathology.
- Co-author of scientific articles in 6 national and 2 international journals.
- Co-author of courses of instruction in congresses of the SEORL.
- Participation in courses as a professor of the Continuing Education Program of the Illustrious College of Physicians of Alicante in collaboration with the ENT Service of the General Hospital of Alicante.
- Collaborator in Anatomo-Surgical courses of the Nasal Pyramid, Paranasal Nose and paranasal sinuses and nostrils.
- Co-director of the Update Course in Videonistagmografía.-Co-director of the Multidisciplinary Approach Course for the Roncopata Patient and with OSAS.
More than 40 communications and papers presented to National Congresses and more than 5 communications and papers presented to International Congresses.