Javier Satorres Rosas
- Hospital Quirónsalud Torrevieja
- Internal Medicine
Head of the Internal Medicine Unit of Hospital Quirónsalud de Torrevieja.
Specialities that it attends:
Informtion and medical appointment:
(+34) 966 925 313 / (+34) 966 921 761
ACADEMIC TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Murcia in 1981.
- Internal Medical Resident by opposition, in the MIR call of 1983. Training in the specialty of Internal Medicine. in the University General Hospital of Elche.
- Title of Internal Medicine specialist in 1987.
- Deputy Medical Internal Medicine at the University General Hospital of Elche (1988-1990) and Hospital Vega Baja (1990-2001) of Orihuela.
- Facultative Area Specialist by opposition in the Specialty of Internal Medicine in the Regional Hospital of Orihuela in 1990.
- Doctor in the year 1993 by the Faculty of Medicine of Alicante with the qualification: Apt cum laude for Unanimity.
- Medical Director of the USP Hospital San Jaime from March 1, 2002 to June 30, 2002.
In congresses, national and foreign magazines.
Undergraduate students of the Faculty of Medicine of Alicante.
German undergraduate students (Faculties of Heidelberg and Hamburg) in internship programs at the Hospital Quirónsalud de Torrevieja.
Residents of the specialties of Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Spanish: mother tongue.
German: higher title of the Official School of Languages of Alicante.
English: Level B1.
French: Level B1
Norwegian: Level A1.
AREA OF SPECIAL INTEREST:
Comprehensive care and excellence of the European patient. Author of the postgraduate project "Unidad internacional de hospitalizacion del servicio de Medicina interna. Hospital de la costa" dentro del curso "Instrumentos y habilidades para la gestión de servicios de salud", impartido por la Universitat Overta de Catalunya (UOC), años 2006 y 2007.