- When the doctor considers that you are ready to go home, you will be informed that you have been discharged and will be able to do so.
- If you wish, before leaving our hospital, you will be given your hospital discharge report, which will state the reason for which you attended, the care you received (tests, interventions, treatment, ...), your diagnosis, the recommendations you should make. follow and the medication to be taken (this same report serves as a medical prescription).
- After receiving the hospital discharge, you must make sure to request your corresponding appointments at reception.
- Your post-hospital follow-up is just as important as your income.
- In the cashier's department, located on the ground floor of the hospitalization building, we will proceed
- to the settlement of the invoice corresponding to your income.
- It can be requested at any time during your admission. It is necessary to fill out a document that facilitates the control of the nursing of the plant. Indicate that, in this case, the hospital will decline any responsibility for the course of their illness and has no obligation to help with a hospital discharge report.
- Make sure you understand the instructions to carry out your treatment at home.
- If your doctor tells you that you need an ambulance to go home, he will ask for it and the nursing staff will be in charge of notifying you. Wait in your room until the vehicle arrives.