The Breast Unit is in charge of the treatment of the benign and malignant diseases of the mother with a multidisciplinary approach. Each year 22,000 new cases of breast cancer are diagnosed in Spain, the most frequent tumor in women, the components that can be diagnosed in their earliest stages. The Mama Unit is constituted by the same multidisciplinary team and the technical and professional support of the Oncology Platform of the Hospital Quirónsalud de Torrevieja.
We provide the following services:
- Clinical examination of the breast and annual senological evaluation.
- Assessment of family and individual risk. Genetic susceptibility test.
- Digital mammography, stereotaxy, high resolution ultrasound, mammary resonance.
- Biopsies with directed needles.
- Extirpation of benign tumors.
- 'One step' therapy in breast cancer.
- Conservative surgery of the breast.
- Marking of tumors with clips prior to neoadjuvant treatment.
- ROLL, SNOLL, Selective biopsy of the Sentinel Ganglion.
- Axillary lymph node emptying.
- Biopsy of the internal mammary chain.
- Skin conservative mastectomy, Nipple Sparing Mastectomy.
- Histopathological study complete with the highest international standards.
- Oncoplastic approaches and immediate or delayed breast reconstruction: placement of expanders, prosthesis, TRAM, DIEP, latissimus dorsi flap.
- Breast symmetry.
- Reconstruction of the CAP (complejo areola-pezón).
- Adjuvant treatment with chemotherapy, hormone therapy, TARGET therapies.
- Individualized pharmacokinetics.
- Intra-operative radiotherapy.
- External radiotherapy.
- Prophylactic mastectomy.
- Surgical treatment of lymphedema.
- Customized chemotherapy with microarrays.
- Surgical treatment of gigantomastia and gynecomastia.
- Psycho-oncological therapy.
- Voluntary accompaniment with the group of surviving women.
- Follow-up consultation
- Second opinion consultation.
Hospital Quirónsalud Torrevieja
Partida de la Loma, s/n
03184 Torrevieja Alicante
© 2023 Quirónsalud - All rights reserved