Eva MaríaGuisasola Lerma
- Hospital Quirónsalud Valencia
HOSPITAL QUIRÓNSALUD VALENCIA
C/ Profesor Severo Ochoa, 14
Telephone contact: 96 339 04 00
• Manual therapy
• Electrotherapy: Magnetotherapy, radar, tens, electrostimulation
• Superior Member Presotherapy
• Dry puncture
• Kinesiotaping or neuromuscular bandage
• Propioception / mirror therapy
• Canadian table.
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Valencia (1990-1995).
• Title of Medical Specialist in Rehabilitation studying the specialty as an internal doctor residing in the University Hospital La Fe of Valencia. (1997-2001).
• Deputy Medical Rehabilitation Service of the Plana de Villarreal Hospital (August 2001 - November 2002).
• Deputy Medical Rehabilitation Service Union de Mutuas Valencia since October 2003 dedicated to the care of traumatic work pathology and especially the senior member.
• Deputy Medical Rehabilitation Service at Hospital Quirón Salud de Valencia from October 2017 until today.
• Speaker in courses and conferences as a specialist in rehabilitation of the hand and wrist.
• Author of several publications in national and international journals related to rehabilitation after wrist arthroscopy.
• Associate member of the Spanish Society of Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine (SERMEF).
• Associate member of the Valencian Society of Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine (SVMEFR).
Dr Eva Guisasola Lerma is an expert in rehabilitation of the hand and wrist: fractures, carpal instabilities and nerve injuries. Rehabilitation of the elbow, shoulder tendinitis, postoperative management of the operated shoulder. Reeducation for reincorporation to work and / or sports activity.