Francisco Javier Lucas García
- Hospital Quirónsalud Valencia
- Traumatology and Orthopedic Surgery
Traumatologist, specialist of the Hand Unit and Superior Member
Dr. Francisco Javier Lucas García studied his Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery at the University of Valencia. Performed the specialization in Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology at the University Hospital La Fe of that city. From 2013 to the present, the specialist in the COT service of the Union of Mutual Societies of Valencia and Castellón, mainly deals with occupational pathology. From his beginnings in the labor activity he has been concerned and dedicated mainly to the pathology of the upper limb and especially of the hand and wrist for what he has done many national and international training courses with the best teachers on pathology of hand, wrist and peripheral nerves.
• Wrist arthroscopy
• Elbow arthroscopy
• Sports traumatology of the upper limb
• Tendinous injuries of the hand
• Peripheral nerve injuries
• Ligamentous and bony injuries of the carpus and wrist
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Valencia (2000-2006)
• Performing the specialty of ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY AND TRAUMATOLOGY at the University and Polytechnic Hospital La Fe of Valencia through access via M.I.R training
• Specialist in Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology at Unión de Mutuas (Valencia and Castellón) dedicated to traumatic labor pathology and upper limb care, especially in hand and wrist since 2013.
• Obtaining the DIPLOMA OF ADVANCED STUDIES (D.E.A) Certificate by the University of Valencia with the classification of OVERHEAD and Doctoral Courses of CIRUGIA I LES SEUES ESPECIALITATS.
• Author of numerous publications in national and international journals related to arthroscopic and hand and wrist surgery.
• Speaker in national courses and conferences as a specialist in hand and wrist arthroscopy
• Professor in the PNFA training courses (National Arthroscopy Training Plan) of the Spanish Association of Arthroscopy
• Co-director and speaker of the Arthroscopic Wrist Surgery and the Shoulder Expert Forum in Valencia
• Partner of SECOT (Spanish Society of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology), SECMA (Spanish Society of Hand Surgery) and AEA (Spanish Association of Arthroscopy)