General and GI surgery
Hospitals where he/she works:
- Hospital Quirónsalud Valencia
- Centro Médico Quirónsalud Mercado de Colón
Avda. Blasco Ibáñez, 14
HOSPITAL QUIRÓNSALUD VALENCIA
Avda. Blasco Ibáñez, 14
Telephone contact: 96 339 04 00
- Graduate of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Valencia in 1988.
- Specialist in General Surgery and Digestive System via MIR in the General University Hospital of Valencia since 1994.
- Doctor in Medicine and Surgery from the University of Valencia in 1996.
- Optional Area Specialist with a position in ownership by Opposition, with professional practice in the Surgery Department of the University Hospital and La Fe Polytechnic of Valencia from 2011 to the present.
- Coordinator of the Breast Pathology of the General Hospital of Requena until 2011.
- Head of Section of Breast Pathology of the University and Polytechnic Hospital La Fe de Valencia and Surgical Coordinator of the Mama Functional Unit of the same hospital from 2012 to the present.
- Master in Senology and Breast Pathology by the University of Barcelona (2010-2012).
- Master in Health Management by the Catholic University of Valencia, from October 2014 to June 2015
- Specialist in oncoplastic and reconstructive breast surgery. In A Coruña, May 2008.
- Training stay in the Breast Pathology Unit of the ISTITUTO EUROPEO DI ONCOLGIA in Milan, with Professor Umberto Veronessi.
- Teaching Assistant of the Department of Surgery of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Valencia from 2011 to the present, and consecutive courses.
- National Prize of Surgery 1998. For the work: "Genetic alterations and oxidative metabolism in sporadic colorectal tumors from a Spanish community". Published in: Mol. Carcinogenesis, 1997, 18 (4): 232-243.
- Exercise in Private Medicine since 1995.
- SURGERY SENOLOGY AND MAMMARY PATHOLOGY at the QUIRONSALUD HOSPITAL Valencia since 2017. MAMMARY PATHOLOGY Unit at the QUIRÓNSALUD VALENCIA Hospital.
- Assistance, participation and organization in more than 50 National and International Meetings and Congresses.
- Active membership in Scientific Societies of General and Digestive Surgery and Senology and Breast Pathology, both national and international (Spanish Association of Surgeons, Breast Surgery Section, Valencian Society of Surgery).
- Author of more than 50 Communications to National Congresses and more than 20 to International Congresses of the specialty, as well as publication of more than 30 articles, of them 7 in international journals, and two book chapters.
- Organizer, coordinator and teacher in the Breast Pathology Training Courses for internal doctors of General and Digestive Surgery and Surgical Specialists, organized by the Mammary Pathology section of the Spanish Association of Surgeons, from 2013 to the present, both in the Basic Course, as well as in the Advanced.