Irene Paneque Mendoza
- Hospital Quirónsalud Valencia
- Traumatology and Orthopedic Surgery
Avda. Blasco Ibáñez, 14
• Bachelor of Medicine from the Complutense University of Madrid since 2008.
• He completed his specialization in Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology via Medical Residency at the San Carlos Clinical Hospital in Madrid, during which the department of surgery was a teaching collaborator.
• He completed his training in Childhood Surgery and Orthopedics at the Niño Jesús University Children's Hospital (Madrid), and in pathology of the spine at the University Hospital Fundación Jiménez Díaz (Madrid).
• In 2013 he made a clinical stay in the Polytrauma Unit of the Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center Reference Hospital (Baltimore, USA)
• After completing her specialization, she worked as an Area Specialist at the IMED Hospital in Benidorm (Alicante).
• He currently works as an assistant physician in the Quirónsalud Hospital of Valencia in the Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology Unit of Dr. Rupérez Caballero.
Author of numerous papers and scientific publications.