José María Ricart Vayá
- Hospital Quirónsalud Valencia
- Medical-surgical dermatology and venereology
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- plastic surgery and aesthetic medicine
Medical assistant specialized in the Dermatology and Venereology unit, Specialist in laser applied in dermatology.
Dr José María Ricart Vayá studied Medicine at the Faculty of Medicine of Valencia, obtaining the Extraordinary Promotion Prize after finishing the studies. He completed the MIR residence at the Peset Hospital in Valencia. During the last year of his residence he moved to London, to the Dermatology Service of Guys and St Thomas Hospital, one of the most prestigious hospitals in the United Kingdom in Dermatology. He rotated through the Mohs and Laser Surgery Unit, where he subsequently specialized. Here, at the hands of Dr Richard Barlow, he started in the study of the laser in dermatology and its different applications. Once completed his training at Hospital Peset he worked the first years at the Hospital de La Ribera, Alcira, Valencia, to finally settle at the La Fe University Hospital in Valencia. In the last three years he started a journey in La Clínica Quirónsalud of Valencia where thanks to the introduction of the most innovative laser devices on the market he is performing the techniques. Also interested in aesthetics and cosmetics has attended numerous courses and lectures throughout the world, thanks to which he puts into practice a multitude of aesthetic treatments.
In 2007 he received an extraordinary Prize for the doctoral thesis awarded by the Governing Council of the Faculty of Valencia. In that same year he was awarded the Extraordinary Prize for the best doctoral thesis of the last five years granted by the Illustrious College of Physicians of Valencia.
Edificio de Consultas 6
C/ Artes Gráficas, 4
Tfo.960 619 002
- 1997: Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the University of Valencia. Bachelor's Degree: Honors.
Extraordinary End-of-Career Award in Medicine and Surgery.
- 2002: MIR Certificate (Internal Resident Physician), issued by the Ministry of Health and Consumer Affairs, carrying out the residency period of the specialty of Medical-Surgical Dermatology and Venerology at the Peset University Hospital of Valencia.
- 2000-2002: Doctorate courses in Dermatology and Venereology. Qualification: Outstanding.
- 2007: Doctor in medicine for the doctoral thesis "Thrombotic manifestations in Behcet's disease: relationship with alterations of the C-protein pathway, thrombophilic and hemorrhagic alterations"
Qualification: Outstanding. Cum Laude.
- 2007: Extraordinary award for the doctoral thesis granted by the Governing Council of the Faculty of Valencia.
- 2007: Extraordinary award for the best doctoral thesis of the last five years granted by the Illustrious College of Physicians of Valencia.
- 2003-Present: Deputy Physician Dermatology La Fe Hospital of Valencia.
- 2008-2009: Associate Professor of Dermatology, Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, La Fe University Hospital.
- Member of the Spanish Society of Dermatology
- Member of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Author of 36 book chapters besides the book about his Doctoral Thesis
- More than 50 publications in International magazines