LuísMartí BonmatíHead of Service
- Diagnostic imaging
Hospitals where he/she works:
- Hospital Quirónsalud Valencia
Head of the Diagnostic Service for the Image
- GRADUATE STUDIES IN MEDICINE AND SURGERY at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Valencia (1977 78/1982 83), obtaining six Honors, eight Outstanding and ten Notable.
- GRADUATE DEGREE IN MEDICINE AND SURGERY at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Valencia (Thesis "Experimental study of the influence of distension on the integrity and functioning of the gastric mucosa in anesthetized rats") with grade of Outstanding (November 14, 1983). University of Valencia.
- DOCTORAL MONOGRAPHIC COURSES (1984 and 1985), obtaining four Honors and three Outstanding Certificates. University of Valencia.
- TITLE OF MEDICAL SPECIALIST IN RADIODIAGNOSIS in April, 1988. Ministry of Education and Science.
- DOCTORAL THESIS entitled "Magnetic Resonance in the study and characterization of focal liver injury", with the apt qualification "cum laude" at the University of Valencia (September 13, 1990). Thesis Directors: Eduardo Nogués Pelayo and Maximiliano R. Lloret Llorens. Published in Valencia: Universitat, Publications Service, 1991. ISBN 84-370-0771-2
- EXEMPTION, by the Resolution of May 29, 2006, of the Council of University Coordination, of the requirements established in Article 60 of the Organic Law 6/2001, of December 21, of Universities, to participate in the national qualification tests for the BODY OF UNIVERSITY PROFESSORS (BOE 138 June 10, 2006). ACCREDITED FOR THE BODY OF UNIVERSITY PROFESSORS by the ANECA (National Agency for the Evaluation of Quality and Accreditation). Reference: 2009-001862 dated November 5, 2009.
- DIRECTOR OF THE "PHILIPS CHAIR OF BIOMEDICAL IMAGE" of the Catholic University of Valencia, linked to the Faculty of Medicine, since December 18, 2009.
- PROFESSOR COORDINATOR IN GRADUATE DEGREES OF MEDICINE AND DENTISTRY in the Faculty of Medicine of the Catholic University of Valencia during the academic year 2009-2010.
- PROFESSOR UNIVERSITY HOLDER, IN THE AREA OF KNOWLEDGE «RADIOLOGY AND PHYSICAL MEDICINE», attached to the Department of Medicine. Resolution of December 22, 2010, of the University of Valencia. BOE-A-2011-710
- OTHER ACADEMIC MERITS
- Corresponding Academician of the Royal Academy of Medicine of Valencia (number of order 62) since 1985.
- Corresponding Academician of the Royal Academy of Medicine of Granada since 1989.