The use of high technology in the Diagnostic Imaging Unit (conventional radiology, ultrasound, angiography, computed tomography, magnetic resonance), together with a team of radiologists and expert technicians, constitute the fundamental pillars for the diagnosis and early detection of diseases. At Quirónsalud Valencia Hospital we offer state-of-the-art technology and an expert and highly specialized human team.
- Magnetic resonance (1.5 Teslas and 3 Teslas): Mammary, abdominal, pelvic and thoracic, head, neck, spine, and lower and upper extremities.
- CT scan: thoracic, abdominal, pelvic, cardiac, head, neck, spine, and lower and upper extremities.
- Mammograph with tomsynthesis
- Radiology. Conventional and contrasted. Mammography, ultrasound and densitometry.
- Ultrasound. Doppler ultrasound and general and pediatric ultrasound.