Oncological laparoscopic surgery:
- Radical prostatectomy for prostate cancer
- Kidney tumor surgery with kidney conservation or radical surgery
- Laparoscopic nephroureterectomy in upper urothelial tumor
Surgery of large renal and retroperitoneal masses due to renal carcinoma, sarcomas or post-chemotherapy residual masses in testicular cancer. Radical cystoprostatectomy and orthotopic bladder substitution in infiltrating bladder tumors.
Urinary tract tumors:
- Diagnostic and/or surgical ureteroscopy.
- Endoscopic surgery of upper urinary tract tumors
Urological tumor pathology
- Prostate checkup
- Diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of urological tumors
- Follow-up program with active surveillance of prostate cancer.
- Transurethral resection of bladder tumors.
- Intravesical chemotherapy of the bladder tumor
Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Prevention, diagnosis and treatment of male obstructive pathology.
- Medical treatment of BPH and promotion of prostate health.
- Prostate RTU by bipolar system
- KTP prostate laser
Prevention, diagnosis and treatment of the different situations associated with lithiasis:
- Metabolic study of lithiasis.
- Endoscopic treatment of ureteral or renal lithiasis.
Infertility and sexual pathology
- Microsurgical correction of the varicocele.
Erectile dysfunction. Pharmacological and rehabilitative treatment. Placement of prosthesis
- Penis bending
- Aesthetic anomalies
- Urethral profile
- Repeated urinary infections in women
- Prevention, diagnosis and treatment of urogynecological pathology
- Correction of incontinence using minimally invasive techniques.
- Injection of Botox in bladder
- Surgery of genital prolapse through laparoscopy.
- Correction of postpartum vesicovaginal fistulas or hysterectomy.