High resolution image. This link will open using lightbox, there may be a context switchDiagnosis and treatment of the different allergic diseases that affect the adult and child population. The Department of Allergy of Hospital Quirónsalud Torrevieja studies diseases related to allergic processes that affect the adult and child population. It has an interdisciplinary character with other Departments (Immunology, Dermatology and Pulmonology) since in the allergic processes the immune system intervenes and its manifestations appear frequently in the skin and in the respiratory system.
We work with the objective of serving the patient as quickly and efficiently as possible, because we understand that the immediate or rapid detection of the cause of allergy is vital to be able to act from a medical point of view. For this reason, the department has the most modern equipment and technologies and is up to date with the new trends and innovations in Allergology.
The allergic pathology it treats includes, among others, Respiratory Allergy (Rhinitis, Conjunctivitis and Asthma), Skin Allergy (Urticaria, Dermatitis or Atopic Eczema, Dermatitis or Contact Eczema and Photodermatitis), Food Allergy (Food Allergy and Anisakis Allergy) , Latex Allergy and Allergy to the Venom of Hymenoptera Insects (Bees and Wasps).
- Consultation and control of immunological and allergic pathology.
- Skin tests:
- Prick test.
- Intradermal reaction.
- Patch tests:
- Test del parche-patch test.
- Ocular provocation tests:
- Nasal and measurement systems.
- Bronchial and measurement systems.
- Functional respiratory and nasal exploration.
- Immunotherapy techniques and their clinical and immunological follow-up.
- Spirometry and bronchodilator test
- Immunotherapy (vaccination): by allergen extracts standardized subcutaneously and sublingually.
- Test of provocation to medicines.