High resolution image. This link will open using lightbox, there may be a context switchOncology is the specialty responsible for medical treatments for different types of cancer (chemotherapy, hormone therapy, target therapies, immunotherapy). The content of the specialty allows you to have a global vision of each patient and their circumstances, and thus can promote diagnostic and therapeutic multidisciplinarity with other units of the Platform.
- Personalized therapy based on the Molecular Profile of the tumor.
- Intra-arterial chemotherapy: supraselective of supra-aortic trunks, hepatic, extremities.
- Immunotherapy: High doses of Interleukin-2, vaccines with TIL cells, vaccines with dendritic cells.
- High doses of Chemotherapy and Bone Marrow Autotransplantation.
- Intraoperative perfusion of chemotherapy with hyperthermia (HIPEC) in the pleura and peritoneum. (Sugarbaker)
- Abdominal and Thoracic Oncological Surgery.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery and Assisted by the Da Vinci Robot.
- Sarcoma surgery
- Oncoplasty and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Intraoperative Perfusion of Organs and Tissues.
- Breast Cancer Unit