The Urology Department of Hospital Quirónsalud Torrevieja is responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions of the urinary and retroperitoneal apparatus (in both sexes), as well as the male genital tract, motivated by congenital traumatic, septic, metabolic, obstructive and oncological Our team of specialists also masters the following disciplines in Urology:
- Urinary incontinence / pelvic floor.
On the other hand, the team of specialists in Urology Hospital Quirónsalud Torrevieja has the most modern equipment and technologies and is up to date with the new trends and developments in this medical-surgical specialty.
- Infertility: multidisciplinary study.
- Alterations of male sexual apparatus.
- Impotence of organic origin: Hormone treatment, Injection of vasoactive substances, Prosthesis.
- Male contraception.
- Congenital malformations.
- Urological surgery is convenient.
- Minor outpatient surgery in phimosis, meatal stenosis, vasectomies, frenum and scrotum surgery.
- Percutaneous renal.
- Kidney Tumors.
- Prostate Tumors.
- Adrenal tumors.
- Bladder tumor.
- Benign or malignant prostatic pathology.
- Organic and functional bladder pathology.
he Hospital Quirónsalud Torrevieja has the most advanced and safe Robotic Surgery System in the world: the Da Vinci Surgical System. One of its main applications is found in the field of Urology. The Da Vinci Robotic Surgery System works thanks to state-of-the-art robotic technology. This system allows the movements of the surgeon's hand to be graduated, filtered and translated into precise movements of the micro-instruments used in the intervention.
The Da Vinci Robotic Surgery System has been used successfully in tens of thousands of minimally invasive procedures worldwide. In fact, in the United States, 80 percent of prostate cancer interventions are performed with robotic surgery.